Improving the quality of your camp programs and activities requires attention to your own continuing education and professional development. Yet many camp program directors struggle for time and funding for professional development. Using ACA’s Camp Program Director Package, learning has never been easier. Now you can learn from camp experts from the comfort of your own home or office at a time that’s right for you. From risk management and community building to program evaluation and improving your staff training programs, these courses are designed to take your camp programs to the next level. This package includes six courses and grants 6.25 continuing education credits through the American Camp Association.
- Do This, Not That: Put Your Staff Training on a Diet! (recorded webinar)(Kim Aycock) - 1.0 CEC
- Crisis and Risk Management Strategies for Camps and Experiential Youth Programs (recorded webinar)(Ann McCollum)- 1.5 CEC
- Risk Management: What Every Staff Member Needs to Know(Connie Coutellier)- 1.0 CEC
- Creating a Sense of Community in Camp (Jeff Jacobs) - 0.75 CEC
- Cultivating Camp Relevancy for Diverse Audiences(Rue Mapp) - 1.0 CEC
- Creating Positive Youth Outcomes (Laurie Browne) - 1.0 CEC
The cost of the course allows up to 50 of your staff to take the course until December 31st of the current year. After that time, you/your camp will need to purchase the course again for the following year.
Your staff may complete the program at your convenience. For more than 50 learners, please contact ACA to place your order at 800-428-2267 ext. 305.
You will be required to supply enrollment information for each learner.
A certificate of completion can be printed upon completion of the course.