With ACA’s Staff Member Package-2012, you can provide frontline staff with foundational knowledge in the areas of camp-centered leadership, creating community, reducing injuries and illness, bullying prevention, risk management, and recognizing and reporting child abuse.
This package includes six online courses and provide 5.5 continuing education credits (CECs) through the American Camp Association at a 25% discount off the regular price.
- Camp is for the Camper (ACA)
- Creating a Sense of Community: Critical Things Staff Need to Know (Jeff Jacobs)
- Ticks, Tears, and Toothpaste: A Counselor's Role in Health Care (Linda Erceg)
- Recognizing and Reporting Child Abuse and Neglect (Mary Everhart)
- Bullying Prevention: Critical Strategies for Staff (Joel Haber)
- Risk Management: What Every Staff Member Needs to Know (Connie Coutellier)
You will be required to supply enrollment information for each learner. Watch for an e-mail requesting this information -- this may take 1-2 business days.
To ensure delivery, please add astearley@ACAcamps.org to your e-mail address book