This package includes the following five online courses and provide 4.5 continuing education credits (CECs) through the American Camp Association.
- Bullying Prevention: Critical Strategies for Staff
- Risk Management: What Every Staff Member Needs to Know
- Recognizing and Reporting Child Abuse and Neglect
- Creating a Sense of Community at Camp
- Ticks, Tears, and Toothpaste: A Counselor's Role in Health Care
CECs (total): 4.5
* Price reflects a special ACA member rate provided to YMCA camps.
YMCA Camps that are not ACA members can get the ACA member rate by taking advantage of ACA’s free membership opportunity at: www.acacamps.org/membership/free.
We will send an email containing course instructions and log in information within 1-2 business days.
To ensure delivery, please add astearley@ACAcamps.org to your email address book.