ACA's Critical Things Staff Need to Know about Risk Management will help all staff that have the opportunity to work directly with children and youth think about their responsibility for making it a safe and enjoyable experience. This course will discuss the importance of the counselor’s role and responsibilities with children in their care.
By the end of this course learners will understand the importance of the role that:
- - Parents have entrusted you with
- - Children look to you for
- - Directors have hired you to do
- - You have accepted in risk management
- - Legally expected of you in providing the Standard of Care
- - You have been trained to do in an emergency
Purchase access for multiple persons (up to 10*)
Upon purchase you will be sent two emails. One is your purchase confirmation and the other is information you need to access your course(s).