Improving the quality of your camp programs and activities requires attention to your own continuing education and professional development. Yet many camp program directors struggle for time and funding for professional development. Using ACA’s Camp Program Director Package, learning has never been easier. Now you can learn from camp experts from the comfort of your own home or office at a time that’s right for you. From risk management and community building to program evaluation and improving your staff training programs, these courses are designed to take your camp programs to the next level. This package includes six courses and grants 6.75 continuing education credits through the American Camp Association.
- Do This, Not That: Put Your Staff Training on a Diet! (recorded webinar)(Kim Aycock) - 1.0 CEC
- Crisis and Risk Management Strategies for Camps and Experiential Youth Programs (recorded webinar)(Ann McCollum)- 1.5 CEC
- Risk Management: What Every Staff Member Needs to Know(Connie Coutellier)- 1.0 CEC
- Creating a Sense of Community in Camp (Jeff Jacobs) - 0.75 CEC
- Four Quadrants of Accountability for Camp Staff (Stuart Jones) - 1.5 CEC
- Creating Positive Youth Outcomes (Laurie Browne) - 1.0 CEC