Continuing education and professional development have never been easier. With ACA’s Camp Director Package, you can learn from the comfort of your own home or office at a time that’s right for you. From risk management to preventative maintenance, this package provides you with the necessary hours of professional development needed to meet ACA Standard HR.1.2. Critical education related to child abuse reporting, criminal background checks, and practical lessons from ACA’s crisis hotline make this a must for camp directors, particularly those with less than five years of experience. This package includes five courses and grants 7.0 continuing education credits through the American Camp Association.
- Four Quadrants of Accountability for Camp Staff (Stuart Jones) - 1.5 CEC
- Planning for Risk Management for Your Camp (Connie Coutellier) - 1.0 CEC
- Getting Better Every Day: Improve With Camp Program Quality Assessment (ACA, Bialeschki et al) - 1.5 CEC
- Understanding Social Media Norms and Developing Policies (recorded webinar)(Gabe Chernov) - 1.0 CEC
- Developing a Preventative Maintenance Plan (recorded webinar)(Dave Sherry) - 1.5 CEC