The American Camp Association (ACA) continues to support the importance of research efforts into the business of camp operations through an annual systematic survey process focused on important business aspects. The focus for 2009 was on the collection of staff compensation and benefit information. The salary, compensation, and benefits information was gathered in the fall of 2009 in a survey of 1,350 camp owners and operators who were randomly selected based on stratified sampling to represent the almost 2,700 camps affiliated with the American Camp Association. A 37 percent response rate helps the reader understand:
- Current salaries of full-time and seasonal camp employees as stratified by
- day and resident operations
- camps sponsored by agencies, religious organizations, independent nonprofits and independent for-profits
- camps from all regions of the U.S.A
- annual revenue sizes
- Benefits provided to year-round and seasonal staff and their cash value
- Director salaries segmented by tenure in position, education, age, and gender
- Expected salary increases for 2010
- International staff compensation considerations
This report contains the latest salary information for residential camps across the U.S. and is the most comprehensive study of salaries for camp personnel available to the industry.
After you have completed your purchase, there will be a 'Download' link at the bottom of the checkout page. Click on this link to download your course instructions and access information. The download is available for 48 hours. Please save a copy of the downloaded instructions.