Date: Tuesday, January 22, 2013, 1:00 - 2:30 PM EASTERN
ACA Members $30, Non-members $60
Campers are at the center of our camp planning, which makes them a great source of information about camp activities, staff, facilities, and events. Asking campers to share their feelings about camp not only provides this valuable information, but also gives campers a sense of voice in their camp experience. Surveying campers can be a simple, routine part of the camp schedule; however, it is important to think through the logistics before giving campers a survey for the first time. This webinar provides a step-by-step approach to planning and administering surveys to campers during and after the camp season. Simple and practical, the tips and tricks provided in this course will prepare your camp to gather valuable information from your campers this summer.
By the end of this webinar, participants will:
- Learn how to craft their goals for surveying campers.
- Identify which survey method or methods is/are best for achieving their surveying goals.
- Compare and contrast surveying campers during the camp experience, at the end of the experience, or once they have returned home.
- Consider potential challenges they might face when surveying campers at their camp.
- Understand how to access ACA resources to help create and administer camper surveys.
***** PLEASE NOTE: Registration closes at noon Eastern the day of the webinar. Please contact customer service at 800-428-2267 if you have any difficulties registering for this webinar. Webinar log-in information will be sent to registrants before the webinar, with a reminder being sent the day before the webinar. Only individuals who register and participate will be eligible for CECs. *****