Date: Wednesday, December 5, 2012, 3:00 - 4:00 PM EASTERN
Free – Registration is required (space is limited)
We are inviting all Standards Chairs (and staff that support standards), Standards Instructors, and any national staff to a webinar demonstrating the features of ACA’s online visit preparation tools.
After the webinar you will be able to:
- Recognize how the two apps relate to and support visit preparation.
- Explain how to access the tools and answer basic questions about access.
- Emphasize the use of the tutorials for camps and visitors prior to first access.
- Articulate the purpose of the Intake questionnaire and our caution about resetting questions.
- Navigate through the apps using the main menu buttons.
- Explain that camps can upload documents that visitors may review and comment upon.
- Explain use of the custom reports and checklists available to camps and visitors.
- Suggest to all camps that they upload their completed Camp Information Form to File Upload area.
- Encourage visitors to use the update My Information page ASAP – because this info writes to the CRM and in turn to the Standard Chair monthly reports.
Event will be recorded.
***** PLEASE NOTE: Registration closes at noon Eastern the day of the webinar. Please contact customer service at 800-428-2267 if you have any difficulties registering for this webinar. Webinar log-in information will be sent to registrants before the webinar, with a reminder being sent the day before the webinar. *****