Date: Tuesday, December 11, 2012, 1:00 - 2:30 PM EASTERN
ACA Members $0, Non-members $60
Everyone wants to improve their programs but often struggles to find effective options. This webinar is focused on helping participants become familiar with a program self-assessment process conducted with the Camp Program Quality Assessment (C-PQA), an instrument developed by ACA and the Weikart Center for Youth Program Quality. We will share how the C-PQA might be used in camp programs as well as provide related training resources. A program administrator from the Camp Fire National Headquarters will share insights from recent implementation of the C-PQA used as a part of the Camp Fire Program Quality Initiative. Join us to jump-start YOUR improvement process!
By the end of the webinar, participants will be able to:
- Describe the “quality construct” that the Camp PQA represents.
- Discuss the structure of the Camp PQA and how to use it for self-assessment.
- Explain the Assess-Plan-Improve cycle
- Provide at least 2 ways that they can use the Camp PQA as a part of their program improvement process.
- Access resources to support the Camp PQA program improvement process.
Speakers: Gina McGovern and Joe Bertoletti, Weikart Center for Youth Program Quality; DD Gass, Camp Fire; Deb Bialeschki, ACA
***** PLEASE NOTE: Registration closes at noon Eastern the day of the webinar. Please contact customer service at 800-428-2267 if you have any difficulties registering for this webinar. Webinar log-in information will be sent to registrants before the webinar, with a reminder being sent the day before the webinar. Only individuals who register and participate will be eligible for CECs. *****